Fire ignites Washington D.C. in-home dental office due to electrical malfunction: 4 takeaways

Share on Facebook
Early Friday morning, a fire broke out an an in-home dental office in Washington, D.C., according to USA 9.

Here are four takeaways:

1. The fire occurred in the home's basement.

2. There were 60 firefighters on scene with officials requesting additional crew to fight the remainder of the fire. USA 9 reports fire officials extinguished most of the fire, but were working to stop flare-ups.

3. There were no reported injuries and the occupants safely evacuated the home.

4. Officials ruled an accidental electrical malfunction as the fire's source.

More dental news:
Drs. Anil Dwivedi, Cory White & more: 10 dentists making headlines
Dental composite filing market to reach $509.1M in 5 years: 5 points
Delta Dental of Wisconsin earns Center of Excellence distinction: 5 notes

© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2018. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.


New From Becker's Dental Review

Vyne receives Hitrust certification for 2 solutions: 3 insights

Read Now

Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months